CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Working out again

I worked out again today, I put the kids into baby sitting and that went pretty well. When I went to pick Breanna up she was looking out the window with a sad look on her face. She was very happy to see me. I guess she was only sad for about the last five minutes. It made me feel good to be missed. Breanna usually has no problem going into nursery or anything so it was a little different for this to upset her at all. We walked out the door and I had to run back and get her coat and she started to cry. Ryan started to walk down the hall while I was getting her coat and boots on and she got a little worried and exclaimed. My brother my brother! I love it when she is protective of him. Then she joined him in running down the hall and I bragged her with buying a rice krispie square to get her to cooperate in getting back into the car.

Ryan however was as happy as anything and even took a few moments to notice me and clue in that I was there to pick him up. He is the happiest kid I think I have ever seen.

Well 2 workouts down and so far I have not noticed anyone looking at me funny. Nor has anyone told me I have no place In a workout centre. I expect I will feel anxious going until I get used to it but I think I will get over it.

0 comments: