Thursday, March 20, 2008
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
I know i have heard it from everyone I have not blogged in forever! So to appease the masses here you go! Some happenings in the Hill house.
- Ryan is four yay! He had a good birthday will lots of presents from grandparents and aunts and uncles and mom and dad. My kids are going to get spoiled. They have so many people who love them and I love that.
- Jon is 33, my hubby is growing up too, hee hee hee.
- Jon is doing papers in the morning, he is an on call paper deliverer. He usually gets a call the night before telling him which route he is doing for the next morning or the next few mornings. Sometimes though he gets an extra route in the morning. The other day he did 300 papers in one morning. The man is a machine. He seems to like it and the extra income is nice too.
- I am blogging my first blog on our new computer. We decided to use some of our tax return on getting a new desk and a new case for our computer. As many of you who have been here know our old computer was very noisy. It would get hot inside and the fan would kick into high gear and make a loud high pitched hum. So we decided to get a better ventilated case with fans to keep everything cool. Well we were putting all our computer guts into the new case and then we saw smoke. Not so good when you are dealing with computer. Smoke= Replacing almost all the computer components because they are either toast or not compliant with the new stuf. I love the new computer it is so very wonderfully quiet
- I am seriously tickled pink that spring is on the way. I can not wait till the snow melts from the parks and we can go play and take walks in the ravines, so excited!
well anyway here are a few pictures to leave you with
Breanna with the mini mandarins. So Cute! (the oranges are cute too!)
How much is that baby in the window?
Ryan at the ice castle
Posted by Heather at 8:37 AM