don't mind the noise that was just Nikki falling off her chair because she cant believe I actually blogged :)
now here are some random mumblings at the end of 2007.
- Breanna is almost half done kindergarten, it almost blows my mind. She loves it she never complains about getting out the door and is always happy to go. On the two occasions she has not been well it took some serious convincing to get her to accept staying home. She does not want to miss one bit of learning, well and the fun of course.
- Ryan has finished a speech sounds class through the community health center and he loved it. I has helped him be more understandable and he loved the setting.
- Skyler is totally mobile and walks all over like a pro. Jon has also taught him to wrestle in fact it is not safe to lie down on the floor for fear of a baby belly dropping on your head. Thanks Jon. He is also totally weaned now and is learning the meaning of sleeping through the night (yippee)
- I don't know why but my kids are weird eaters these days. Ryan will pig out at breakfast. The kid will eat three breakfasts if you let him but good luck getting him to eat anything significant at lunch or supper. Breanna wolfs down supper. Two and often 3 helpings. Skyler is different then both. He just pigs out all day. Neither of the other two would ever eat as well as him at this age.
- Christmas was wonderful we spent Christmas eve and Christmas day at Jon's parents house. My kids were truly spoiled they are very blessed to have lots of aunts and uncles and grand parents who love them. They still have not taken all of their presents out of the box. We are trying to stretch out the fun so they don't play with them all for a couple of days then lose interest. Ryan got a couple of race car sets that he (and Dad) absolutely love. Breanna is in love with her Kid digital camera and her Fur Real chimpanzee named Queen. Skyler is young enough that he wants to play with whatever anyone else is playing with, wether it is his toy or Breannas or Ryans.
- My husband totally rocks and went out at 4 in the morning and waited for 2 hours in the cold on boxing day. He got me a couple of memory cards for my camera for dirt cheap prices. He loves me, what can I say.
- I am seriously loving having Jon around for the holidays and I am sad he has to go back on the second. But you know the whole responsibility thing earning a living. You know how it goes.
- We are babysitting a car for Jon's sister for about 6 months. So for a while we get to be a two car family. Yay! it will be really nice while Jon is taking classes. Mind you by the time it goes back we might be so spoiled we want another one of our own. We have been thinking about it anyway, we will see.
- I feel very lucky and blessed at the end of this year to have the husband and children that I have. The bring me more Joy then I could ask for.
- I hope you all had a good Christmas and Happy New Year!