- I got a part time job so latley I have been feeling pretty busy. I only work in the evenings or a daytime jon has off from school. It is fun though and very different to be working again.
- Jon nearing the end of the sememster at school he will be done on december 12th and is really looking forward to the break before he starts his work term next semester.
- There is still no offical employer for the coop job starting in january but there is still lots of time and we are not worried.
- The kids are pretty much the same as always. They keep us on our toes. Breanna loves puzzles these days and is becoming very good at them. She can do a 25 piece puzzle with out any help.
- Christmas is around the corner and I cant believe how the time has flown by.we will be spending Christmas here at home ths year and will be having my family over for dinner. Im looking forward to it. It will be really nice to have the kids wake up on christmas morning in their own house.
Monday, November 21, 2005
Posted by Heather at 8:46 AM
Tuesday, November 08, 2005
There has been a new species of animal spotted in edmonton this week. The Snow Frog. It is about three feet tall has light brown hair and eylashes to die for. It hopps around snowy parking lots making fresh foot prints saying "ribbit ribbit" They feed on choclate milk and pickles and are completley harmless.
Posted by Heather at 7:54 AM