Tonight is the eve of christmas eve. We have a sick dad. He was the last in line to get the stomach flu this week. The rest of the family has already had it. The bright side is that we will all be over and done with it by christmas day. But hey what is the Christmas season with out a little sickness thrown in for good measure!
Friday, December 23, 2005
Friday, December 16, 2005
I have been looking at digital cameras. I wont be able to buy one for a few months but I wanted to know what I wanted when I could get one. I think I have found it. the Cannon Power Shot A610. It will be a little while before I am able to get my new camera but at the moment this is the one I want.
Posted by Heather at 5:27 PM
Monday, December 12, 2005
We went to a white elephant gift exchange on saturday night and we ended up with a little device called "Sir Farts A Lot" It is a little unit with a remote control. You place the main unit somewhere for example under a couch cushion. The remote control causes it to set off a number of umm interesting noises, Im sure you get the picture. Well Breanna has learned a new game. One person takes the main unit and hides it. The other person uses the remote control to produce sound while trying to find the source. Hence Fart and go Seek. I dont know where she would have gotten the idea for this because sure was not from me. Really I would not encourage such behavior. Honest.
Posted by Heather at 9:56 AM
Saturday, December 03, 2005
- If you come through my till it does not matter how many times you sigh it will not make things go any faster. If you want through quicker dont buy so much freakin stuff!
- It is funny how a guy you dont know calling you sweety can either totaly creep you out or it can make your day when you dont expect it.
- How can one person be so grumpy when the person beside them can be so cheerful.
- Rolo ice cream is good, but very rich. I can eat a big bowl of vanilla ice cream and strawberries but I can hardly polish off a 2 small scoops of rolo
- Im thankful for brothers who help me out when I need it or suprise me with ice cream and movie tickets because Im having a bad day.
- I can wear a santa hat at work all day but somehow when I say merry christmas it doesnt sound quite right yet. I just think I am in denial about how fast this year has gone.
- As 2005 comes to an end I am interested to see what 2006 brings for us. We dont know yet what will be happening as far as education and stuff past the end of this school year. As tough as it can be having Jon as a full time student it is exciting that there is lots of options in front of us. There is so much to look forward to. I will miss this time in our lives when it is past.
- I love my life, I love my family, I love my friends. I have so much to be grateful for.
Posted by Heather at 4:41 PM