CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Thoughts on being a cashier, life and other things.

  • If you come through my till it does not matter how many times you sigh it will not make things go any faster. If you want through quicker dont buy so much freakin stuff!
  • It is funny how a guy you dont know calling you sweety can either totaly creep you out or it can make your day when you dont expect it.
  • How can one person be so grumpy when the person beside them can be so cheerful.
  • Rolo ice cream is good, but very rich. I can eat a big bowl of vanilla ice cream and strawberries but I can hardly polish off a 2 small scoops of rolo
  • Im thankful for brothers who help me out when I need it or suprise me with ice cream and movie tickets because Im having a bad day.
  • I can wear a santa hat at work all day but somehow when I say merry christmas it doesnt sound quite right yet. I just think I am in denial about how fast this year has gone.
  • As 2005 comes to an end I am interested to see what 2006 brings for us. We dont know yet what will be happening as far as education and stuff past the end of this school year. As tough as it can be having Jon as a full time student it is exciting that there is lots of options in front of us. There is so much to look forward to. I will miss this time in our lives when it is past.
  • I love my life, I love my family, I love my friends. I have so much to be grateful for.

1 comments:

Krystin said...

those first 3 are SOOOOOO true,heather...and so very funny...
as for rolo ice cream, i could eat a full container, i am sure...i love that stuff...
happy holidays!!!