CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Huffing and puffing

Jon and I got a membership to the YMCA this week and have made it a goal to get ourselves back into shape. Jon has gone to work out a couple of times and loves it. Jon would come home tired sore and loving it. I never understood it. But I guess that is why Jon played basketball, foot ball and did cross country running in high school and enjoys hiking golf and pretty much any other physical activity he can get his hands on although his knees latley have been limiting him somewhat. Me, in high school I stuck to band and now the extent of my physical activity has been walking the kids to the park

Anyway today I went and did a deep water exersising class. I have to admit it actually felt good. I plan on starting some sort of exersise program and perhaps one day I may be able to run more then half a block at once (yeah I really am in bad shape) anyway perhaps in a month or two I will post what has become of my good intentions.

1 comments:

Nikki said...

Standing ovation......so impressed....