CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

here it is

I am sorry I have not been blogging enough. Easter weekend, sick kids and a sick mom have kept me from feeling motivated enough to blog.

So here is a blog inspired by the blogs of two friends I have just read.

If I could be anywhere it would be reclining in a lawn chair on a nice warm day (not hot)watching the kids play in a fully enclosed yard.

I am looking forward to hanging out with some friends tomorow night, going to the temple on friday and going to the calgary zoo on saturday. I think I am looking forward to friday night the most. We are so blessed to have a temple in the city.

I want a chicken salad croissant.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

what temple dress are you planning on wearing?

Heather said...

i dunno but i feel like snowmobiling