CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 18, 2005

My Beef With Little Bear

Ok Breanna is watching little bear. It kind of annoys me in a couple of ways. When you humanize animals in a tv program how do you pick which ones are intelegent and which ones are. There are the bears and his friends Duck and Hen etc. But they eat fish. And the clothing bugs me. Mother and Father wear clothes, but Little Bear does not. I realize I let my kids run around in diapers often but Little Bear is obviously at the age where he needs to be clothed. Finaly the thing that bugs me the most is Father Bear, he is always wearing a 3 piece suit. Who goes hiking and fishing in a 3 piece suit. Really!

1 comments:

Nikki said...

I must admit that Little Bear doesn't really bother me. But Max and Ruby drives me absolutely insane! Where are there parents? Why does Ruby have to constantly be watching her little brother Max when he clearly has Attention Deficit Syndrome. My theory is that their Mother was the bunny boiled in the making of Fatal Attraction and the network big wigs decided to give their offspring a TV show as compensation.