CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 25, 2005

Comitted

Ok Jon and I have been Safeway shoppers for most of our married life. I like safeway the look of it. Their sales which may save me money overall or may not, or most likely just get me to buy things I would not have otherwise just because they are on sale. Anyway for the sake of saving money we have started going to Superstore. For a long time I didnt really like Superstore because it was too yellow. I Know that is a silly reason to not shop somewhere.

Today we bought bins. You know the purple ones that say Bin Shopping, what a clever play on words. Now we can go shopping like those other cool shoppers that tote bins around so they dont have to buy bags and add to land fills. I guess we are now committed lest those purple bins end up sitting unused in the closet.

I guess we all have to grow up sometime.

13 comments:

Nikki said...

Not to mention, Ryan looks so cute in the Safeway Security Guard uniform...you have some deep love for Safeway...hope your break is a clean one...

Nikki said...

Heather...I keep checking in for the latest...like 4 times today...whasss up???? I'm stalking you...and desperately looking for entertainment...even 1 minutes worth.

Nikki said...

Curse your' Stat Meter...you will know just how pathetic I am!

Nikki said...

Your so going to have to blog something when you see how many comments your last post got.

Nikki said...

Dumb dee dumb...mmmm chocolate easter eggs...

Nikki said...

Should I shot for 12 comments?

Nikki said...

7

Nikki said...

8 bottles of beer on the wall..8 bottles of beer...take one down, pass it around...

Nikki said...

9 is the loneliest number...that ya ever heard...

Nikki said...

10 ... can we just talk about 9 for a minute...9 is the loneliest number? Doubtful. If your lonely with 9 people around you, you are hanging with the wrong crowd.

Nikki said...

Only one more to go...must...keep...go...inggg....

Nikki said...

12...the most comments ever left on one post regarding your need to be committed...or your need to buy yellow packaged food...or perhaps your dislike of bagging your groceries and perverce desire to use bins...looking forward to your next blog.

Heather said...

Good news Nikki I forgot to add my site meter again when I changed my template so I wont know how many times you really were looking at my site