CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Tara

I just talked to my friend Tara, we were pretty inseperable when I was in the singles wards. It brought back some memories.

Here are some of my favourite Tara memories

1. Staying up all night and working all the next day making hersheys hug and kiss costumes for a dance we only made it for the last 15 min for

2. Sining the song "Femininity" acapella for a ysa music night

3. Watching many Val Kilmer movies

4. Toilet papering her brother and his wifes house and then getting sepperated after we made a get away

5. Fender Bender on a temple trip in Tara's little Lada (i believe it was a russian made car) I know not a pleasant thing at the time but gave the trip flavour. And stuffing newspapers in the cracks of the car door to try and deaden the noise.

6. Her flying out to Edmonton on the spot the weekend after my son was born because she couldnt wait to see him.

I miss Tara. I know you always make new friends but there are some that you can not see for yers and still laugh and talk when you see them as if it had only been a couple of days. Those were good times

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you also, very much so.

Thank you Heather