CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

My Minivan

I have a new van. I have a new van. I have a new van.

It is gorgeous. I love it. I cant wait to drive around in it. The back side windows open with the touch of a button at the front. There are cup holders (our last car only had little things in the door only big enough for a can) The cigarette lighter works. (which makes it so we can hook up our laptop to play movies on long trips our other car we had to rig up to work.) The benches fold down are removable and the back one slides back and forth. There is a nifty little storage drawer for cds and stuff under the passanger side bucket seat. There is a winshield wiper on the back window. The car looks like it has been well maintained with stickers from regular oil changes and transmission flush. It looks nice inside and out. It was not cleaned before we had it but all it needs is a wipe down in a few places and a vacuuming. It came with a headless toy, a dirty baby bottle and an ashtray full of nickles dimes and quarters.

The extra room is going to be nice, especialy on long trips when we wont have to strap our double stroller to the roof so we have enough room for it and our luggage. Anyway I think I have talked about it enough for tonight.

(sigh I think I need to look out the window again)

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Yeah!!! I'm so excited for you! So now we need to have a "gathering" and go cruising in your minivan! I'm such a dork...

This sounds like such a great thing for you guys! New, to you, vehicle worship is intense...and does not fade quickly! Nor should it.

Heather said...

I am already trying to get kl to come over tomorow morning to see it you should come too nikki. Did i mention I love it!!

Heather said...

Hey we can take my minivan out to see your new house!