CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

The Skinny Kid Chronicles

I took my skinny little boy to the doctors office today. The little guy has not really gained any significant weight in the last two months (he had been sick this last month so it did not surprise me) anyway the doctor we see is a family physician. He believes that Ryan should see a pediatrician. He has orderd a couple of tests including something called a sweat chloride test ( I think and get some blood work. I have to take him tomorow to the lab and have blood taken to test his thyroid and make sure that is working properly. I am not looking forward to it.

As for the tests I am not worried as I think his lack of weight is due to his stubborness in eating. When we got his immunizations the nurse referd him to an occupational therapist who can help with getting him to eat better. He has made progress and hopefully with some new ideas and perseverance we can get this kid to chub up.

1 comments:

Nikki said...

Good luck. Stupid, not helpful comment alert!!! Just start putting butter on everything you feed him! I'm sure that would work for me...