CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Confessions of a Phoneaholic

Hi, my name is Heather, I have been using (the phone) for most of my life. I have been off it for about umm, never mind I am on the phone right now. I want to cut down I really do. I talk when I am alone, I talk in the morning. I talk when I feel sad. I talk when I am happy. Reality hit me when I found my daughter on the phone (photo in previous post) Ok, tommorow, Thursday April 7 2005 I will only use the phone when I have to. No calling just to chat. I can do this right?

Ok if I was a stronger person I would go cold turkey but lets be realistic here. (and besides, once and a while cant hurt, right?)

1 comments:

Nikki said...

So, shall I hang up whenever you call...I am a believer in tough love. Word of warning from a blogosaurus...the computer can be just as bad...the first step is admitting you have a problem!