CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Back to nursery.

I guess at church they figure I am a little immature. I have been sent back to nursery. Just Kidding. Today I was released as a member of the enrichment committe and called to be a worker in the nursery. I will miss the enrichment committe as I had more fun in that calling then anyone should have in any calling. But things change and the time comes to move on. Nursery should be a fun calling because it is geard toward people with attention spans just as short as mine. It will be interesting to see how Breanna reacts to having her mom in nursery with her. I am excited.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh Heather, I'm going to miss you on the Enrichment board soooo much. I was told this was coming and knew in my heart it was the right thing, but I that doesn't mean I have to like it. You magnified your calling and helped make Enrichment a fun and welcoming place. I'm sure your presence will do the same thing in Nursery...I know I'll look back on our board with the fondest memories. You're the best! Don't tell Kari-Lynn...tee hee...

Heather said...

In retrospect I think I should have told him that I would take whatever calling he wanted to give me as long as I could stay on enrichment as well