CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Worst thing I did yesterday, and the dumbest.

I accidently went to work with Monkey in the car. Breannas bestest most faviorite stuffed animal. A matted and well loved gorilla. She always says she cant sleep without him but It has never been a problem because he is always there. Well last night it took her a very long time to get to sleep.

Breanna: Daddy can I make a wish.

Daddy: Yes you can.

Breanna: I wish that monkey was here with me.

Then she made another wish.

Breanna: I wish that Abby was here so I could play with her.

When I heard this story from Jon it just made my heart break for her. I wish I could bring Abby back.

Our cable was out for a significant portion of the day yesterday. It was for everyone betwenn 10th ave and 34th ave and between calgary trail and 111st. Anyway I am at work and I called home to check up and Jon said the cable was still gone. After I get off Im like oh no L O S T is on tonight I cant miss an episode of L O S T. So I call my friend to she if she can record it for me. Well she is busy and I get her husband, I leave a message about what I wanted and reminds me that today is in fact tuesday. L O S T is on wednesday. Great not only do I look stupid but it is in front of the friends husband..Yeah real genius here. Our cable came back on sometime in thie middle of the night yesterday,

1 comments:

Nikki said...

Awww...but she survived without her monkey...did she wake up without monkey's black whisker-like hair attractively stuff to her adorable cheeks?