CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 05, 2006

20 days

20 days to go till our anticipated moving date! Yay Im so excited. We are moving up from an apartment to a town house. So these are the things I love about the new place!

  • 3 floors
  • 3 bathrooms
  • fire place
  • back yard
  • eating area with linoleum in it (no more kids meal messes on the carpet!)
  • My own little driveway. (not just a parking stall we get a little driveway)
  • a door bell (ok that is what breanna is excited about)
  • a real size washer and dryer of my own! (once I buy them of course)
  • a really big bedroom with a bathroom in it
  • wall to wall closets in our bedroom. (I need new clothes to fill them all)
  • a park across the street
  • a place to plant some flowers
  • stairs!

We are planning to move on saturday the 25th I cant wait.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Yeah! I'm so excited for you guys!

Krystin said...

oh, that all sounds so exciting...seriously exciting :)

Anonymous said...

A fireplaces!? Aw, geez.