CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

4 days and counting

4 days left till we move. Still a lot of work to do, but we are not doing too bad. Except today was almost complete write off. Suprise we have sickness again. It seems this year has been a parade of ilness the kids always seem to be catching something. Colds, fevers, ear infections, coughs. Today we have the stomach flu. So far it is me and Ryan. Im pretty much over with it and I did not get too bad but poor Ryan has been afflicted with it on both sides, If you know what I mean.

I dont want Jon to get it, but if he is going to get it I want it to be now so he will be better by the time we move.

Here is hoping we are happy, healthy and packed on moving day!

1 comments:

Nikki said...

I'll drink to that!