CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

September Update

  • Jon got a new bike yay! He got it to use for riding to school, not for crazy mountain biking, of course not. (he took it out to try it out the other day and came home coverd in mud)
  • After two weeks of many temper tantrums Ryan has been weaned to one feeding at night. I know I gave people permission to bug me if I wasint done by september 4 but this nightime thing has proven much harder then I thought.
  • Ryan is now eating better then Breanna does, I never thought I would see that happen.
  • Jon's short vacation is over and it is back to classes this week. This semester his program moved from the downtoun campus to the millwoods one so that will make it nicer for him as he is much closer to home

1 comments:

Nikki said...

I like the title...it makes it look like September is completely covered...

Seriously though, I like these simple posts...makes you look back and know you've actually done some living in between weaning the little weiner.