CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 09, 2005

3:30 am

Im up because I cant really sleep. It is a bad combo when both you and the squirmy 18 month old in bed with you cant quite get into that deep sleep. So here I am at an hour in the morning that really should not even exist. I have taken some ventolin to loosen my tight chest (my 1st major obstacle to getting a deep sleep) and am sitting at this computer waiting for the said squirmy 18 month old to fall asleep (second major obstacle0. With out having to nurse him. Which dosent mean I have not already nursed him tonight because hello so far his will and my desire for sleep have been stronger then my resolve to wean him for the last couple of days.

If anyone out there in blogging land wonder how the will of an 18 month old boy can be stronger then the will of a 27 year old woman boy, do I have stories to tell.

oh eyes closing.... uh nevermind. Hmm what else to do at 3:30

1 comments:

Nikki said...

No helpful comments from this corner of the world...though I have sympathy yawns for you.