CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Im lying on the couch my eyes are closing. I am in that state where you are neither awake or asleep and you "think" you know what is going on. The kids are playing right beside me. I feel arms and legs crawling on top of me. And a voice wafts through to my hazy brain.

"hold still Ryan"

I open my eyes and for a moment it seems I am in an art gallery looking at abstract paintings. Then I realize that no. I am in my living room on my couch. That is not a white canvas, it is Ryan's bare torso, there is no paint. Just black mascara.

I guess Breanna's art project decided he had enough.

Oh and by the way, dont keep makeup in the diaper bag. It is just asking for disaster

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather

You have the best and funnist stuff happen to you. I don't know how you manage having so many funny things happens. You ned to write a book!