CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 17, 2007

When Ryan wants something now he always seems to need it and he will repeat that word. For example:

I need need juice.

or:

I need need need COOKIE!

I love that his language seems to be coming along more now. We have been somewhat concerned that he is behind for a while and I actually have an appointment with a Speach Language person for him. He does seem to be blossiming in his language though. He often comes up to me and smiles his little grin and just says "Hello Mommy" It makes me melt.

Unfourtunatley the more he talks the more he seems to have to argue with Breanna about. Fun times. Sometimes they play so great sometimes they just fight. Oddly enought I think they enjoy having a sparing partner.

5 comments:

Kristy said...

It is so fun when they start to talk!! He sure is cute. Post some pictures of the baby!!!

Janna said...

I'm glad he's talking more. It was so cute when you guys were here to listen to him talk.

Anonymous said...

true sibling love! haha!

Scott said...

oh, I imagine him coming up and saying, "Hello, Mommy", and I am sure it is totally heart melting...so sweet!!!

Scott said...

ok...lol, that last comment was Krystin..I had no idea I was posting as Scott...hee hee