CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Out with the old. In with the new.

Well on friday our old mini van died in a flaming blaze of glory. Well actually a steaming sputtering mess. Jon got it to a shop where they told him not to bother fixing it. Anyway we went shopping saturday and now the newest memeber of our family is this:


She is a 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport. It is pretty loaded with power doors. Dual sliding doors. Power drivers seat. It has quad seating and a split back seat so you can take out only half of the back seat if you want to. A couple of the big things I notice is the suspension is so much nicer then our old one and the ride is so much quiter inside as all the seals are so much better and the molding is not coming off the passenger side.
Anyway we are so excited and we love the new vehicle.
Oh one last thing. We went to Great West Chrysler Dodge Jeep. They treated us wonderful and really put effort into making the vehicle what we want it to be. If you are looking for a vehicle I suggest going to them.

7 comments:

Tonikka said...

ohh so jealous of the colour, that is what i wanted when we bought our van, a blue one but i got stuck with a yucky 2005 GOLD one...lol

Kristy said...

Love your van. My favorite feature on a van is power sliding doors. Particulary when I am carrying 2 carseats!! What is her name?

Nikki said...

Congrats, it's a girl! She's purty! Have fun with your new mini van, may you have safe travels and wonderful adventures with her.

Anonymous said...

she's a beaut! congratulations again!

Laura Leavitt said...

I LOVE it. How fun Heather. I love the color. I would love sliding doors. I don't even have power locks. Poor me, sob sob. Congrats. It is so awesome.

Janna said...

Ooooh, this is very pretty!!! I like it!

The Old Farts at Home said...

Another country heard from.. purty car, love the color.. looking forward to seeing it..