CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Im feeling like I should blog.

Ok so Jon had surgery this week. He got out of the hospital today he is tired and sore but otherwise recovering well. He expects to go back to work after the Easter weekend in April. It has been a very busy week for me and the kids involving babysitters and driving back and forth from the hospital to see dad. I have hardly been home so I have not been blogging or checking blogs till today. A big thank you to everyone who watched my kids or helped with meals and everything that people have done to make this week a little easier.

4 comments:

Lara said...

I haven't brought a meal or helped with kids - I'm a schmuck. But I will book you for a massage? Want to? Hope John recovers well and that you're doing great. I'm thinking of you.

Nikki said...

Glad you got your hubby home. Here's hoping the madness subsides and you can recoop from your wacko week!

Tanis, said...

We are thinking of you guys. I hope it is a quick recovery for Jon.

Tanis

Janna said...

Thinking of you! Love ya and get better soon Jonny!