CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 06, 2005

I remember when I was a kid whenever they talked about journal keeping I felt guilty. I have never been a good journal keeper. I remember feeling guilty when I went to bed because I had not read my scriptures and wrote in my journal. I was a faithful journal keeper for maybe weeks at a time but never for long.

Last year my friend Nikki introuduced me to blogging. It is like an online journal that I actually enjoy doing (although not often enough according to some) Well the other day I mentioned to my husband that I wanted to print all my posts and keep them for posteritys sake. He ENCOURAGED me to blog more often. he was indifferent to my blog addiction before and now he encourages it. Well there goes all my chances for rehabilitation.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Blogasaurus lives.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm Tara and I'm a ... no wait... no I'm actually NOT a blogger (did it suddenly get quiet in here?). I am however addicted to READING blogs. It's nice to get a little shot of Heather now and then when the craving hits.