CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 24, 2005

I got run over by a train today

Or at least I felt like I did. I started to feel a little nauseous this morning and it got progresivly worse. I got a fever, had the chills and felt like I was going to pass out whenever I tried to walk anywhere. Tanis was my hero today and kept Breanna till jon got home from work. I dont know what I would have done without her. Whatever hit me this morning seems to have pretty much passed leaving just a general tired feeling behind. Thank heavens. It seems to have left as suddenly as it came on. It really knocked me for a loop. I am gratefull for good friends and a good husband who really helped out today.

1 comments:

Nikki said...

Sorry to hear about the winnebago issue. Hope it gets tuned up soon.