CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Confessions of a Phone Abuser

Some of you have heard that I have a problem with abusing Phones. I have killed two phones ,in my defence both times it was after VERY trying phone calls. The first time It was just before I quit my job and the second time was when I had to deal with some very infuriating people trying to get some money back after a very long time. Anyway there should be no excuse for phone abuse/

Since then I have strugled to be kind to my phones and treat them with the respect they deserve. Besides lets face it you all know I would be lost without my phone. But today I struck again, well it wasint really abuse, it was more neglect. I melted my phone, well not melted. I kind of warped it. I left it on the oven while I cooked a pizza.And I didnt remember to turn the oven off as soon as I was finished. So the battery cover on the handset is a little flattend and no longer comes off anymore. At first the screen of the phone was pitch black but it recoverd. There appears to be no functionality lost. Thank heavens. I only hope my phone forgives me. I am trying to be better, honest.

I Heather pledge to treat my phones with utmost respect from now on.

1 comments:

Nikki said...

PHBI - Phone Harrasment Bureau of Investigation will soon have you on a wanted poster...snicker snicker...Only our Heather would have reason to post about her 3rd attempt at phone murder.