CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 16, 2005

Public bathroom

You know when you have had to go to the bathroom for a while you kind of lose your mind. Well today I had to go for a while. I went down the hall in tokyo express and turned into the bathroom. As I walked In I noticed that there was only one stall and some empty space beside it. I wonderd as I began to open the door to the stall why they would not just add a second toilet and stall.

Then I saw it.... the reason why there was no stall there was because there was a URINAL!!!!! "OH MY GOSH" (I said this aloud) I turned on my heel and walked out glancing up long enough to confirm there was indeed a male figure indicating that it was a male bathroom. I turned sharply to go to the girls bathroom and walked straight into a door... Thud. Yeah Im on a roll. I then reoriented my self and went into the girls rest room. Thankfully no one was there to witness this embarassing spectacle.

At least no one needs to know how dumb I am but me. And of course anyone else who reads my blog.

2 comments:

Naomi Hinman said...

poor heather

but that seems like some thing that you would do


just kidding

Nikki said...

snicker snicker...love the visual this incident painted in my mind...