CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 29, 2005

The Evoulition Of a Date

We were going to go to starwars last night. (Jon has seen it and I havent and was pretty excited). We decided to go get a bite to eat first. We then went to the movie theater. The show that started right away was sold out and the one in a half hour was limited seating (I didnt want to be squished up in the front row for starwars). The next one was in an hour and a half and was too late for the babysitter. We decided to to go to Madagascar and low and behold It was limited seating too. We decided to forget the movie for the night.

But you cant waste a babysitter right? (I think that is a rule of the universe)

We went to a driving range to hit a bucket of balls. I learned that hitting a golf ball is not as easy as it looks. Jon said I should golf with him more often because he was doing really well. I also learned that I am NO WHERE NEAR ready to play a whole game of golf yet. We would be stuck on the course for days.

We then went to play an hour of pool at gateway. Someone beat their husband all but once but I cant say who.

I have to admit that I am glad that the movie was sold out.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

You are a bit of a pool shark...maybe that can be your extra income while Jon is in school! Glad you two had some time to have fun together!

Anonymous said...

Ah, it brings snot to my nose (drip). Remembering those long lost days spent at the Institute (wasting time) playing pool (deep sigh). Hey, it was me that won the most improved player award that year, wasn't it? It's been so long I think you'd kick my butt easy, way to go girl!

Heather said...

yeah and I think I won the lounge lizard award that year (along with my brother I believe)