CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Cool email

Goth this in an email. Believe it or not you can actually read it.


I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. Thephaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, theolny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit aporbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter byistlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh, and I awlyas thuohg tspleling was ipmorantt!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is too coll, Heather.

Thanks for posting it. I am now lggonig off yuor stie to mial it to my feinrds!
Kim