If you take bowl of spagetti, cut it into little pieces and place it in front of Ryan a magical thing happens. He begins to shovel it into his face. The kid loves spagetti. Who knew! The difference between him and a Hoover is that only a portion of what he shovels gets into him. (I hope a real vacuum cleaner would slightly more efficent.) I gave him a bowl a little while and judging by what is still in his bowl and how much is on his person He did eat quite a significant portion. Ok now that I know he will eat something I wonder if there is any condition that could result from a diet consisting of mostly spagetti. I asked Kari-Lynn this question and her awnser was "Yes, weight gain!"
Bring on the Spagetti we will have this kid chubbed up in no time!
The Things That Howl In The Night
5 days ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment