CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Its a bouncing baby.....Hoover!

If you take bowl of spagetti, cut it into little pieces and place it in front of Ryan a magical thing happens. He begins to shovel it into his face. The kid loves spagetti. Who knew! The difference between him and a Hoover is that only a portion of what he shovels gets into him. (I hope a real vacuum cleaner would slightly more efficent.) I gave him a bowl a little while and judging by what is still in his bowl and how much is on his person He did eat quite a significant portion. Ok now that I know he will eat something I wonder if there is any condition that could result from a diet consisting of mostly spagetti. I asked Kari-Lynn this question and her awnser was "Yes, weight gain!"
Bring on the Spagetti we will have this kid chubbed up in no time!

0 comments: