CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 05, 2007

Who wants to make dinner?

Heather: you should make supper tonight I dont feel like cooking

Jon: I made breakfast!

Heather: I make meals all the time I like not being the one to make dinner

Jon: What about the summer...

Heather: Yes you barbequed a lot but I still made most of the meals. (a light bulb goes off in Heathers head)

Enter democracy

Heather: Breanna who do you think should make supper me or daddy.

Breanna: DADDY!

Heather: Ryan who do you want to make dinner Daddy or me?

Ryan: (pointing to himself) MEEE!!!!

then he was off like a lightening bolt so excited and proud of himself. Breanna followed him then came back into the room.

Breanna: Mom! he is really going to do it he is going to try to make supper he already moved the bench up to the stove and HE IS GOING TO BURN HIMSELF!!!!!!!!

I guess maybe you had to be there but it was so funny we made him pick a helper (which was Jon hee hee) and he made supper, for a few minutes anyway till he lost interest. Don't worry there was proper adult supervision and no one was burned.

.

1 comments:

Krystin said...

hmmmmmm, I may have to try that one when Scott is older.