CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

5 things I was doing 10 years ago

1. Mowing lawns
2. Living at home with my parents
3. Likley obsessing over some boy
4. Being young Going to YSA stuff
5. Shoveling snow.

5 things I was doing 5 years ago

1. Taking care of a new baby
2 Managing an apartment building.
3. At home alone a lot because Jon was working for Classic
4. Living Downtown and about to move to Millwoods
5 Enjoying being married.

5 things I was doing 1 year ago

1. Learning photography
2. Taking care of a new baby
3. Driving Breanna to preschool.
4. Hanging out with friends.
5. Enjoying being married.

5 snacks I really enjoy

1. Apples and Caramel
2. Nachos
3. Crackers and Miracle whip.
4. Brie cheese on crackers. (thanks to Kari-Lynn for introducing me to this one)
5. Spinach dip and french bread.

5 things I did a yesterday.

1. Shoveled the walk
2. Bought winter hats and mits and a pair of boots.
3. Tried in vain not to scratch my itchy watery eyes.
4. Drove downtown to get Jon from work.
5. Took my glasses to get adjusted after being squished. (those frames have been through and survived more abuse then any other pair I have owned put together)

5 jobs I have had

1.Flyer/ newspaper deliverer
2.Landscape Maintenance
3 Hickory Farms booth person
4. Cashier
5 Mom. (by far my favourite)

5 things I would do if I had a million dollars.

1. Buy a house
2. Put money in Education and mission funds for my kids
3. Go on a nice vacation.
4. pay off all our debts.
5. Save for retirement.

5 tv shows I like

1. Lost
2. Heroes
3 almost anything on the food channel.
4. Law and Order.
5. the closer

5 things I hate doing.

1. cleaning toilets
2. awnsering the phone if I dont know who is calling
3. cleaning up a constant stream of spills from kids
4. fighting
5. Running. Seriously never been good at it.

5 people tagged

Ok seriously dont know who to tag on this one so if you read this consider yourself tagged!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

I totally didn't peg you as a Law and Order fan.

Laura Leavitt said...

that was fun to read..you are a great person Heather

Naomi Hinman said...

I did it just for you