CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 05, 2007

The Hills are alive......

Fall has decended on us and our life has a different rythym then the in the summer but we are enjoying it and taking it as it comes.

  • Breanna is absolutley loving kindergarten. I feel like there is so much to her now that I dont get to witness first hand. It used to be when Breanna learned something new I was there to see it. Now she goes to school everyday and learns new things from different people and is growing in so many ways all at the same time. She loves her class which is very small only 11 kids. She has made new friends and has settled in quite well. She lost her first baby tooth the other day and the adult one is coming fast underneath it.
  • Ryan is talking more and becoming more conversational. He is such a boy. If there is a car in his hand he is a happy camper. He is taking a 6 week speach sounds program that I think will really help him be easier to understand.
  • Skyler is walking now. I cant believe that my little baby is growing up so big. He is all over the place and goes up and down stairs in a heart beat and boy you better keep the bathroom door closed because he will be at that toilet so fast. He needs to learn that it is not his private pool.
  • Jon is registerd for two classes for this January. His goal is to finish a degree and get a Certified General Accountant designation. I am glad to see him working toward finishing his schooling.
  • As for me I dont know if I blogged this yet but I have been released from working in the primary and am now the secretary for the Young women. It is a different but very exciting calling for me and I am loving it all ready.

There you go a quick update on the Hills!

0 comments: