CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Please dont shoot!

Kari-Lynn and I went to wal-mart the other day with Skyler. It was pretty chilly outside. When we walked in the door the greeter lady told us how happy she was that we had bundled up the baby she said:

"Some parents bring their babies in without hats or warm coats or anything. It makes me want to take out my mommy gun and shoot them."

She seemed quite over zealous. But I was glad I passed the test. I felt a little smug. (ok so I am a shameless glutton for aproval. I know, but hey that is another story)


We were together at walmart again the other night. It was cool but not that cold out. As we walked out the door I flipped the blanket thing over top of the baby but I was not too picky about it. Then walmart lady leans over the cart as she says:

"O thats not very well covered up!"

I said something about covering him up more before we went through the second set of doors. Then she asked to see a reciept for our purchases as we had not put them in bags.

Yup last time I was responsible this time I am a parent who does not cover her baby well and steals baby wipes and formula!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I would have just told the police it was yours.

Nikki said...

"The Walmart greeter in Sherwood Park has special needs and never makes comments about the state of babies but always smiles warmly and gives out oodles of stickers." She says smugly, sitting in her pistachio green house in Sherwood Park.