CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Kings and Criminals

Ryan was trying to sneak away from the table with his macaroni and cheese today I stopped him once. Minutes later he was at it again. I saw him in the hall way and told him to bring it back. He paused for a moment and responded NO and ran into the living room. I caught him just as the plate spilled all over the floor. As I was cleaning it up I noticed Breanna arranging her chair with a can of pop on either side. She said.

"Im the king and those are the servants that go by my throne"

My son is practicing for a life of crime and Breanna is having delusions of grandeaur. Hmm I dont know which to worry more about.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Your own little pomp and circumstance. LOL.

Anonymous said...

She's not delusional. She's amitious. ;)