CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 04, 2010

A case of the Yahyahs

Skyler has an interesting speach impediment. I call it the Yahyahs. Well I dont know if it really qualifies as an impediment as much as an amusing quirk. When he uses certian vowel sounds he likes to elongate the sound and add a yah sound.

The kids like to be sung to every night. Ryan always picks "Tell me the stories of Jesus" so after I sing to Ryan Skyler likes me to sing "Jesus" to him too. Skyler has started to sing along with me when I do this. So it goes.

"Tell me the stories of Jesus, I long to heyahyahyear..."

or when he feels wronged he will exclaim:

"No Fayahyahyair!"

Added to the fact he also has the cutest gruff quality to his voice it is really cute.




'

1 comments:

Nikki said...

Was your new years resolution to blog more? Cuz you are rocking it in twenty ten lady.