CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Tid bits of the last 2 months.

  • Ryan is in Kindergarten and Breanna is in grade 1. The are both loving it. I hope they like school this much forever.
  • Jon finished Dragon Boating for the year at the end of september. His last festival was in Sanfrancisco. He finished the weekend off by falling off a curb and breaking his wrist really well. The got the wrist set enought to send him home where he had surgery and now has 3 pins and 4 screws and 2 bars coming out of his arm. It has made life interesting and we are managing.
  • My Grandpa Hinman passed away just over a week ago. He was 92, It was not a suprise and he was ready to go but I will still miss him. I will miss the sound of his voice. Everytime I heard it I felt like I was a child again. The hardest part was not being able to go to the funeral. Which brings me to my next point.
  • I should be having a baby any day now. I am offically 1 day past my due date so this baby could come anytime. We know it is a boy. I had told myself I was not going to get sick of being pregnant and spend my time wishing for this baby to just come already. You know though what they say about good intentions lol. It has been a bit stressful this month and with Jon without the mobility he normaly has I just need to be able to move again. I am also battling a rotten cold/flu and being big, pregnant and sick really sucks. I want to get better and have a baby already! Hopefully I can be posting pics of a beautiful baby boy soon!

1 comments:

Tanis, John and Family said...

I hope you will be posting pics of a little boy soon too!

Good luck!