CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

A romantic in the making.

The other night Skyler decided that rather then sleep from his bed time till morning he only needed a nap. I found myself watching the movie "Made of Honor".

I floated in and out of sleep trying to make sure he didnt destroy anything or you know, him self. After a failed attempt at taking him upstairs to bed with me I finished watching the movie. I was reasonably annoyed that it was approaching midnight and I was not in bed.

As the couple finally gets together and gets married The man officiating at the wedding announces: "you may kiss the bride" and you know it finishes with the typical romantic kiss. At this point the little boy whom I love but am not impressed with walks over to me, wraps his arm around my neck and kisses me oh so sweetley. Now how am I supposed to be annoyed with that?

Of course I told Jon later that his son was a little romantic and he promised me he would break him of it before he gets older :(

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Awwww...that is cute.

Krystin said...

Awwwwww...what a sweetie.