CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Not so omnipotent me

One day I was hanging with the girlfriends and confessed soemthing that I was afraid of happenig but was always afraid to admit lest I cause it to happen. My friend said to me: Heather you dont have that kind of power.

I felt so relieved that admitting my fears would not cause them to happen.

Today was thinking about spring and what I wanted to say on my facebook status. Then I thought, what if I jinx it and we get snowed on again. My friends words came back to me: Heather you dont have that kind of power.

It feels good to be small.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Not that it wont snow again, It just wont be my fault if it does :)

Tanis, said...

I am always afraid of jinxing things that I say as well. I'm glad I can relax a little now too. Thanks