CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 14, 2006

This that and another thing

  • Absolutly loving: Homemade strawberry freezer jam. MMMM so good thanks Nikki.
  • We are just waiting for Jon to start his new job at Canada Revenue. They are starting 8 of them and they all have to prove that they passed their program then everyone can start.
  • Im loving the weather I cant wait to get out and do some camping and picnics and stuff
  • I have been officaly arrested by some neigbourhood kids for "suspicous behaviour" apparently taking pictures of rocks and flowers is suspicous. Im under house arrest for tow days. I can only go out when they are at school. Yeah right. They keep knocking at my door and giving me warnings and stuff. It was funny at first but it might get old fast.
  • 24 and a half weeks to go until baby arrives.
  • and that is about all that I can think of that is interesting right now. (ok maybe it is not that interesting but it is all I have)

1 comments:

Nikki said...

Get used to the annoying neighbourhood kids...wait until they come around constantly wanting to play...even 5 minutes before bedtime. What are you going to do for 5 bloody minutes?

Oh and glad you are enjoying the freezer jam.