CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It is all just sauce on the wall

There is a glorious mess in the dining area. spagetti noodles all over the table and benches, a pile of spagetti on the floor nesting in a puddle of milk and splatters of spagetti sauce all over the wall, I have no clean cloths to clean up the mess and it is warm and muggy in my house, do you suppose if I just closed my eyes long enough it will all go away?

p.s. Never leave the children in the dining room on their own to eat spagetti while you veg on the couch. It just isnt worth it.

4 comments:

Tanis, said...

I love that title! So how did the clean up go? could you atleast close the door to that room while you pretend there wasn't a mess?

Nikki said...

Oh...not worth it at all.

Krystin said...

ACK!!! Yeah, I guess there are bad times to just veg out...who knew??? lol

Laura Leavitt said...

I have totally done that before....more then once. Do you think one day we will look back to these times when they are grown and gone and miss it? Maybe we will throw some pasta on the floor for old times sake......lol. OR NOT!