CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 05, 2009

A smattering of Photographs

Skyler is my little mischeif maker he is always getting into something or other.

Ryan does not believe in making regular smiling faces for a picture. ( his lens fell out of his glasses due to a lost screw. thus the lack of glasses and the cross eyed look)



I cant get over how grown up this kid is getting, she will be 7 this september at that blows me away.

The kids favourite place to sit and watch a movie.




Space boy Ryan at the Telus world of Science



The lego sculptures are super cool, the picture does not do this one justice. It was 3 dimensional, lit from the inside and really looked like a lego man escaping from the lego box.



Breanna posing with the lego.



Hey it is almost a normal smiling picture! I think he was probably just laughing at me when it was taken. The whole world is a joke to that kid.



I photoshopped Skyler's broken tooth out of this one. We will see thursday if the dentist thinks he can make the broken tooth look like the one in the picture :)



Breanna with her newest cousin Joryn. What a couple cuties!









5 comments:

Nikki said...

Whoo Hoo...The pictures look great! I'm sure you were there also, right? ;P Nice to see some proof that you're all alive.

Tanis, said...

It makes me sad to think we've never met Skylar. It makes me even sadder though, to look at Breanna's dark eye lashes. ...I want them!

Cute pictures!

Tonikka said...

beautiful!!

Laura Leavitt said...

your pictures are so great. SKyler really looks like you. I love the One of Breanna standing by the red figure with his hands up. You take such good photos. Your kids are so cute. TIme for another one...heehee?

Krystin said...

Okay, so that is just cool that the red guy is lego. Some people just have way too much time on their hands...I wish I had a fraction of that time on my hands. Oh, wait, I do, and I'm sitting at the computer.
LAME!!! lol
Love all the pics of your kids...they are so cute...and I hope the dentist can make Skyler's tooth look like the one in the pic, cause you did an awesome photoshop job :)