CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dont Judge me it is one of those days

Breanna: So Ryan do you want to come upstairs with me?

Ryan: Uhh nope.

Breanna: Come on Ryan we need to go where mom cant see us.

Mom: Breanna what are you doing, If you dont tell me you are not going upstairs.

Breanna: We are plunging our tummies. (breanna has the sink plunger and she squishes it onto her tummy.) Well mom can we?

Mom: (picking her battles) Whatever Breanna.

Breanna: Ryan! Mom said we can do it, do you want to come!?

Ryan: Nope

Breanna: Well if you change your mind I will be upstairs plunging.

Seriously I cant imagine any serious harm coming from it. The worst I can see happening is getting a call from the school or something because they want to know where my kid got the large hickies on her stomach. Oh and it is a sink plunger, totaly cleaned and NEVER used on a toilet, just in case you were worried.

1 comments:

Tanis, John and Family said...

Ha ha ha That is so funny. I can't imagine why Ryan wouldn't want to do that!!! ? I bet she is the funniest girl ever!