CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Tag Im It (yay I actually did it)

A- Attached or single: attached.

B- Best Friend: Besides the obvious awnser (love you Jon!) I dont think I could pick a single one that I love more then all the others. I have been blessed with good friends.

C- Cake or Pie: pie. (with ice cream).

D- Day of choice: Wednesday is a good day.

E- Essential Item: Camera

F- Favorite Color: Blue.

G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears

H- Hometown: Edmonton

I- Indulgence(s):Arctic freeze from dairy queen. Extra Grapey

J- January or July: July

K- Kids: 3, I think... Let me count, 1...2...3. Yup I got 3.

L: Life is Incomplete Without: Friends

M- Marriage Date: Feb 17 2001

N- Number of Siblings: 4. 3 brothers, 1 sister.

O- Oranges or Apples: both are good. MMM apple pie and orange juice!

P- Phobias or Fears: Making dinner for someone and giving them food poisioning.

Q- Quote(s): "and by weird do you mean AWESOME" -Nikki. Her response when I discussed my feelings on having my baby sleeping in a different room now. (for part of the night anyway)

R- Reason To Smile: Cuddling with a sleeping baby

S- Season: Spring leading into summer.

T- Tag Three: Janna, Naomi, Jen.

U- Unknown Fact About Me: Some know and some dont. I have gone skydiving 7 times. I swear Im not an adreanaline junky I just like the view. (I had a hard time thinking of one for this I am really an open book)

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: mmmm steak.

W- Worst Habit: Losing things. Forgetting things.

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds are cool. (yes I do agree the 800 glasses of water suck but I have never had to drink chalk for an ultra sound.)

Y- Your Favorite Food: mmmm to many to count. Spagetti ranks pretty high.

Z- Zodiac: Virgo.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

I'm quotable! Not to mention completely surprised you did this!

Krystin said...

oaky, I totally can relate to P...as for Q, oh my heck, I cannot even imagine Scott sleeping ina bouther room...oh, yeah, and I had no idea you had been skydiving 7 times...super cool!!!

LindsayB said...

found ya!

Laura Leavitt said...

fun.I need to do mine. I am almsot done counting stars.sooo good.Check out our cabin pictures on my blog. Hope you are doing good Yoda........