CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Girls Night Blog party.

I love that there are so many people I know that blog and that visit my blog. So anyway I think it is time we had a party! So if you are a girl and I know you and you are reading this give me a call or leave a comment and I will contact you!

Oh I hope I am not making any male readers feel left out I promise we will get you next time.

(oh and I know I have not posted in forever! so I hope I get credit for posting this)

10 comments:

Krystin said...

wish I could come join the party!!! take pics and post them...oh, and put me on your list of people you know...lol

Nikki said...

K...but nobody can wear matching socks.

Janna said...

Argh, I probably won't be able to go. But I commented just the same. :)

Heather said...

Doh! sorry for the totally unintentionaly neglected link Kristen!

Lara said...

I'm IN!!! So tell me when and where and if we really can't wear matching socks.

Naomi Hinman said...

Me Too. Me Too. Just let me know.

Tonikka said...

when when??

Jen Andrews said...

Just another occasion when it stinks to live in Saskatchewan. Have a blast with the blog party!

Heather, hurry up and answer my quiz (on my blog) so I can reveal the answers. :)

Laura Leavitt said...

Party on????Where are we going to???Will it include chocolate????

Kristy said...

I'm in.