CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

duh!

So the other night I was out with some friends and I noticed that Lara had a blue stone on her engagement ring. A saphire. I asked her about it being the curious person that I am. She went on to explain how her husband had decided on the saphire and how he totaly suprised her when he asked her to marry him. I sat entranced in the story right up until the point when I asked her.

"Did you say yes?"

They laughed at me

5 comments:

Laura Leavitt said...

you are so funny. You make me feel good all the time. I love ya!

Krystin said...

you are too funny, heather :)

Jada said...

Well that is definately another heatherizum

Nikki said...

Well, did she? ;)

Lara said...

YES - I DID!!! That was so funny Heather. Reading about it made me laugh all over again. Thanks for a fun night out.