CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Just dont call me late for dinner

I have a new identity. Mompaa. Breanna just started calling me this. I tried to stop her at first because it really bugged me. Then I realized I was in a bad mood and just being a pain and I said ok. I thought it would kind of last a day and wear out. Not so much. She likes the name and it seems to have stuck. Although Ryan has not jumped on the band wagon. I dont know where it came from though, maybe it was on a tv show or something.

Today I thought I heard another kid calling Mompaa to their parent and deep down inside I thought. "hey Im Mompaa no one else gets to be Mompaa!"

1 comments:

Nikki said...

You are kind of a single parent these days...seems she's found a clever way to tell you she has noticed. :)