CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Swimming

We took the kids to toddler time at the water park. The love it. The wave pool, the kiddie pool, the hot pool. One thing is for sure I dont have children that are afraid of the water. In fact if I did not know better I would swear they had fish DNA. Im sure they would grow gills if they could.

An outside observer would see Ryan in the waves and wonder where the poor childs parents are. The kid would stand in waves that would wash right over his head (by a good 6 inches at least). Out he comes on the other side all smiles and ready for the next one. Or he is diving head first again and again. The kid is crazy I dont know where he gets the chance to breathe.

Breanna is nuts. She has no problem putting her face in water. The problem is geting her out of the water. She likes to dive in swim around, come up for air for a second and is right back under water.

Breanna was playing in the waves and she lost her footing and a couple of small waves came one after the other. So I grabbed her and put her on her feet again. I said Breanna are you ok? I expected a couple of gasps and her to say: "yeah mom"... uh no, she looked at me and said. "Where do rabbits live" yeah the kid was fine. Maybe she already has gills after all.

1 comments:

Nikki said...

I like the rarely seen, "Swimming Bug", feasts on rabbit and CHOCOLATE MILK!!!