CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 29, 2005

Yesterday at the park Breanna got some sand in her eye, and not just a a littile sand she got a lot. I am not sure how it got there, if it was thrown or if she just fell face first. We saw her rubbing her eye and crying and figured she got sand in it.

So I went and picked her up and sat her on my lap and looked in her eye. there was lots of it in her eyelashes and in her eyelids. I felt so bad for my little girl. Anyway we laid her down on my lap on her side and poured water over it until we had washed all the sand away and it took a couple of attempts. Through this Breanna cried some and she was not particulary cooperative but she was not totaly resisting either. I think she knew we needed to get it out.

I was so proud of my kid. After we got all the sand out of her eye she went right back to playing, no downtime whatsoever. I am always In awe of how resiliant and fearless that child is. Her eye is completly fine now, no redness or puffyness or anything.

0 comments: